Polish food is finally back in Singapore and so we have for you tasty contest. We’re inviting everyone, starting today, to post a picture of yourself with an element of Polish culture or heritage found in Singapore.
The authors of the best three photos will each receive dinning vouchers worth 60 SGD for use at Xperience Restaurant in SO Sofitel Singapore from 19th October till 1st November during Polish culinary journey!
There is more! For the next five lucky contestants we have consolation prizes – dining vouchers worth 30 SGD. Additionally, all voucher-holders and participants who tag PolandShiok and SO Sofitel Singapore on their photos posted on Facebook or Instagram will be entitled to 10% discount of their total bill for Polish menu at Xperience restaurant in SO Sofitel Singapore.
- use picture taken this month October,
- show you are in Singapore by providing short description where the photo has been taken,
- tag PolandSHIOK & SO Sofitel Singapore Facebook or Instagram page, depending on where you post,
- use #PolandSHIOK #SOSingapore #XperienceRestaurant hashtag,
- post the picture between 6th and 18th October (end of competition)!
- help us to promote PolandSHIOK festival tagging your friends and ecouraging them to participate.
By entering the contest users are giving permission to the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore to use their photos on social media for marketing purposes.
Source of the photo: the book “Polish Table”
The author of the photo: Magdalena Tomaszewska-Bolałek