Poland – Singapore Frozen Food Sector Webinar
- 8 JUNE 2022, 4PM SGT / 10am CET
The webinar aims at presenting the frozen food market and business opportunities in Singapore as well as the potential of Polish producers interested in exporting their goods to the Singapore market.
We invite you to a webinar during which:
- you will learn what are the regulations regarding the sale of food products in Singapore,
- you will get to know about new standards of storage and transport of frozen food in Singapore,
- you will broaden your knowledge of the frozen food sector (meat, fish, vegetables & fruits) in the Singapore market,
- our market expert will present how to effectively introduce the brand to the Singapore market or what are the shopping behaviors.
The webinar will be provided by:
- Maja Justyna, Business Development Manager, PAIH Foreign Trade Office in Singapore,
- Adrian Gawłowski, Deputy Director of the Export Support Department, National Support Centre for Agriculture,
- Lim Yee Liang, Manager, Industry Development & Community Partnership Division, Industry Facilitation Dept, Account Management (Food Biz) Section, Singapore Food Agency,
- Belinda Lee, Vice Chairman, Seafood Industries Association Singapore,
- James Boyce, Director, Fred’s Produce.
Registration is free
TO REGISTER CLIK HERE
The information session will be followed up by a networking component consisting of b2b meetings for Polish producers and business partners from Singapore.