Positioned at the gateway to dynamic Asia, held every two years, Food and Hotel Asia (FHA) in Singapore is the largest international food tradeshow in Asia willingly attended also by the Polish food industry.
Poland as the European agricultural powerhouse is a supplier of variety of high quality food products. The country has one of the most dynamic food processing industries in Europe.
- Meat: the EU biggest producer of poultry, fourth producer of pork, important producer of beef and veal;
- Fruit: leading EU producer of apples, blackcurrants, cherries, raspberries, strawberries
- Vegetables: leading EU producer of champignons, carrots, cabbage, onion
- Milk and dairy: fifth EU producer of milk, sixth global producer of dairy products
- Honey: leading EU producer of high quality honey
- Organic: 3rd largest in the EU number of organic farms
At FHA2018 you can meet Polish food producers and taste their products at the following stands:
- Polish Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (5B4-01 hall 5) - pasta, cheese, milk, butter, apples, sweats, snacks, muesli, alcoholic beverages, cavior.
- Polish National Poultry Council (5L4-01) – Polish poultry products
Do not miss the cooking demonstrations by our chefs: Sebastian Kornacki and Jakub Banaszak (beef specialists) and Artur Moroz (poultry MasterChef).
You can also try Polish products at the following booths:
- 7A05-08 - Polish Chamber of Milk (UHT, flavoured milk, processed cheese, whey powder, skimmed milk powder)
- 8G4-01 - Mlekpol - Dairy Cooperative MLEKPOL (cheese, UHT and flavoured milks)
- 8G4-06 – Lactex (milk powder, whey powder)
- 8Q3-02 – Polish Dairy
- 9C2-01 - Xie Chun Trading (Lactima cheese)
- 8Q3-03 – Vobro(wide range of pralines and jellies with real liquid filling)
- 8G4-03 – Colian
- 8G4-10 – Barbara Luijckx(chocolate decorations)
- 5B5-06 – LOTTE WEDEL (chocolate products, marshmallows in chocolates, cookies andkids products)
- 8Q3-01 – MASPEX
- 8G4-05 – Magic Brands (noncarbonated beverages for children)
- 8G4-08 – OBST (cornflakes, shaped breakfast cereals, crisp bread, organic corn flakes, healthy snacks)
Tags | EXPO